By booking to camp at Camp BEL, all renters agree to abide by the following rules.
- All Scouts Canada’s bylaws, policies, procedures, standards, and public releases are to be followed.
- There is no phone onsite, renters are to plan to have a method of communication available in case of emergencies. Camp BEL does have good cell coverage, but it can be spotty when inside buildings with metal roofs.
- All motorized vehicles are to be parked in parking areas.
- Only authorized camp BEL personnel are permitted to operate motorized camp equipment.
- Everyone will enter the property using the entrance on the east side of the property, unless instructed otherwise.
- All equipment used or rented is to be returned to where it was found.
- All facilities and equipment are only to be used for its intended purpose.
- Do not trespass on neighbouring properties. Our boundaries are marked.
- Prior approval is required before the use of fireworks.
- Unless invited, do not enter, or pass through other occupied camp areas.
- All fires are required to be in a metal fire ring.
- Renters are required to leave all rented facilities locked and cleaned. You are responsible for any theft or damage due to failure to secure or clean the rented facilities.